1. Vacancies of Research Intern are available at Centre for Land Warfare Studies (CLAWS). CLAWS is an independent ‘Think Tank’ under the army and function five days a week from 0930 hours to 1730hrs.
(a) Essential Qualifications.
(i) Graduate or equivalent degree with IT skill in the field for research work any one of the vertical related to Global and Regional Security/National Security /Military Strategy and Doctrine/ Military Technology, Defence Acquisition and Management.
(ii) Higher Educational Qualifications will be preferred.
(b) Consultancy Fee - Rs 10,000/- per month approximately
2. Charter of Duties:-
(a) Write minimum two web articles per quarter as per CLAWS research area.
(b) Liaise with government departments, educational institutions Think Tanks and individuals, as applicable and use available material documents, records etc for research including travel outside Delhi.
(c) Compile, transcribe and edit papers and proceedings of events like seminars, discussions etc, held by CLAWS, for their eventual publication in the form of a book/monographs/research paper.
(d) Assist other researchers to organize events for CLAWS.
(e) Any other task assigned by Director/Additional Director or as delegated. Sunch taks may include maintaining the library, archives and website or CLAWS, looking after publication etc.
(f) It is mandatory to attend all seminars/RTs organized by CLAWS.
2. Requested to forward updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) by 30 December 2016 at [email protected] and [email protected] . Interview of eligible candidates will be scheduled on 06 January 2016 at 1100hrs at CLAWS.
CENTRE FOR LAND WARFARE STUDIES (CLAWS)
VACANCY FOR OFFICE SUPERINTENDENT
1. The Centre for Land Warfare Studies (CLAWS), New Delhi invites application for the post of Officer Superintendent.
2. Classification. Full-time.
3. Term. Annual contract. (The contract can be extended beyond one year depending on the requirement of the institute, demonstrated performance and suitability).
Charter of duties are as under:-
4. Office Superintendent. Will be responsible for establishment and correspondence. He will officially work under the Deputy Director. Details are as under:-
- Establishment Work.
(i) Employment, extensions and retirement.
(ii) Maintain personal/official files of all staff.
(iii) Leave and leave records.
(iv) Attendance records.
(v) Maintain upto date Staff List.
(vi) Maintain stationery stock and issue within Administration Section.
- Correspondence Work.
(i) Maintain all correspondence files pertaining to Administration Section except those relating to accounts, individual membership and library.
(ii) Maintain check list calendar and put up files for timely actions.
(iii) Maintain Correspondence relating of MoA Rules & Regulations, Office Orders, Revision of pay and allowances & Boards of officers. He will be also responsible for files on Minutes of BoG, EC and relates issues, land, building, grants, postal cover, contracts, equipment, purchases, property etc.
(i) Preparations and issue of RFPs and connected correspondence.
(ii) Maint all publication contracts.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV by email at [email protected] or by post to:-
Centre for Land Warfare Studies (CLAWS)
Army Parade Ground
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on Thursday 23 March 2017 at 1100 AM at CLAWS.